TurboFTP SDK is a powerful ActiveX/.Net-ready component and offers a full set of FTP functionalities like connect to an FTP server, upload or download files, view remote directory listings, rename or delete remote files, etc. TurboFTP SDK component provides a set of clear and easy-to-use interfaces for fulfilling these FTP operations. A summary of TurboFTP SDK features as follows:
- Supports blocking and non-blocking modes for calling methods.
- Supports SSL/TLS, including implicit and explicit SSL, SSL client certificate.
- Supports SSH.COM and OpenSSH public key format in SFTP.
- Supports clear data channel (for listing retrieval or file transfer) and Clear Command Channel (CCC) in SSL/TLS based FTP.
- Supports a full range of FTP servers and remote directory listing formats including UNIX, UNIX-compatible, DOS-style, VMS, VAX, OS/2, AS-400, Novell Netware (v4 and onwards), VxWorks and Apple OS.
- OTP S/Key (MD4, MD5) password encryption.
- Supports Dialup Networking. Features AutoDial which automatically establishes a dialup connection before connecting to a remote server.
- Supports on-the-fly data compression using MODE Z.
- Supports upload and download resume.
- Automatically re-connects if connection drops and resumes interrupted transfer.
- Ability to transfer files larger than 4Gb (available on NTFS file system).
- Firewall support, including HTTP proxy, SOCKS 4, SOCKS 4a and SOCKS 5.
- Converts server file time in local time zone according to specified time offset.
- Built-in interface that provides a set of methods to decompress archives of Zip(*.zip), GZip(*.gz), Tar(*.tar), Gzipped Tar(*.tgz) formats and create archives in these formats.
» version 1.61.996 - posted on 2017-04-12
SFTP and SSL memory leaks
» version 1.61.992 - posted on 2017-02-01
improved ssh transfer speed
» version 1.35 - posted on 2007-01-05
Updated samples, fixed VB6 event callback problem, fix problem of wildcard with GetFile(), Added automatic log filename numeration
End-User License Agreement
Please read this entire agreement.
This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and the author of this software TurboSoft,Inc (AUTHOR) for the software product AnyZip, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
Evaluation Copy. If you acquired the license for the SOFTWARE on an evaluation or trial basis, you may use the SOFTWARE without charge for thirty (30) days from the day that you install the SOFTWARE. You must pay the license fee and register your copy to continue to use the SOFTWARE after the thirty (30) day evaluation period. When payment is received you will be sent your own personal registration code.
Registered Copy. A single registered copy of SOFTWARE may either be used by a single person who uses the SOFTWARE himself on one or more computers, or installed on a single computer and used by multiple people, but not both. You may access the registered version of SOFTWARE through a network, provided that you have obtained individual licenses for the SOFTWARE covering all computers that will run the SOFTWARE from the network. For instance, if five different workstations will access SOFTWARE on the network, each workstation must have its own SOFTWARE license, whether they use SOFTWARE at different times or concurrently.
2. SCOPE OF GRANT
You may not decompile, disassemble or otherwise reverse engineer the SOFTWARE, or engage in any other activities to obtain underlying information that is not visible to the user in connection with normal use of the SOFTWARE. You may not modify, rent, or resell for profit this SOFTWARE, or create derivative works based upon this SOFTWARE. You may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or registration codes used by this SOFTWARE without permission from the AUTHOR.
In no event shall the AUTHOR's liability exceed the purchase price of the SOFTWARE.
This SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Only the evaluation version of this SOFTWARE may be freely distributed.
Provided that you verify that you are distributing the evaluation version, you may distribute this SOFTWARE on on-line services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media provided that it is not modified and the original archive remains intact with all accompanying files, and provided that no fee is charged. This SOFTWARE may not be distributed on CD-ROM, disk, or other physical media for a fee without the permission of the AUTHOR.
The license will terminate automatically and the SOFTWARE unregistered if you fail to comply with any of the above terms and conditions. The license may be terminated by either party at any time and without notice.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AUTHOR FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT AND DOCUMENTATION REMAINS WITH RECIPIENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.